The Beginner’s Guide To Effective Content Marketing
Content Marketing a Beginners Guide:
Content marketing is a relatively new type of marketing that provides free media-type content to customers in exchange for their attention.
Unlike traditional advertising which interrupts customers to get noticed, content marketing provides content that customers want in exchange for permission to market a product or service.
Content marketing provides media-type content that customers want in exchange for permission to market a product or service to them.
If you’ve never heard of this concept, this article provides a complete introduction to content marketing by discussing the following points:
- The fatal flaws of traditional advertising
- An in-depth introduction to content marketing
- The advantages that content marketing provides over traditional advertising
- Tips on the best practices that will make your content marketing more effective
If you’d like to learn how you can benefit from content marketing, read the full article at KissMetrics
Internet Marketing is changing:
I present you with:
- A 15,000,000 pixel infographic (that’s fifteen million colored squares, which could make it the largest infographic in history). Note how the graphic looks like a giant “i” (which is also the first letter of the word infographic). *Taps self on shoulder for the clever artistic reference.*
- Part 1 is a cogged wheel showing 50 tasks broken down by discipline. If you print it out you can tear off each cog or mark the little check boxes as you complete each task.
- Part 2 is a six month course to teach you how to become an internet marketer whether you’ve done it before or not. Compress the timeline if you’re a workaholic. It also contains a traffic timeline showing the effect certain actions will have on your inbound traffic growth.
Social media marketing (SMM)
The new darling of the marketing community still gets grumbles from the old-schoolers. Ignore them for they know not what they say. SMM is a massive topic, so for the noob guide we’ll focus on a few key platforms: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn. And a few key strategies: developing a style and how to convert your social traffic.
This is a truly great Infographic and the information in the original post is amazing too. I know its a very long post but you can get the PDF report just for sharing a tweet or like on Facebook. At least then you can go through the report at your leisure, I can assure it’s worth it. It deals in depth with several aspects of internet marketing and is not just a guide to content marketing alone.
“if you enjoyed our post, please consider sharing it using the buttons below leaving any”-
Comments / Feedback / Suggestions… Thanks.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!