The 20Now Live Streaming Events
Unlimited Web Casting Right On Your Own Website!
Webcast like the big boys to an unlimited audience. Share your screen, talk into your webcam, answer questions live online.
Lock your team into you.
Event-based marketing is “the new thing” and you get to do it live on the internet with an unlimited audience!
What will it do for me?
- Build direct relationships with your visitors who interact with you live, right on your website.
- Brand yourself using your webcam so your visitors see you and develop a sense of connection with you.
- Share your screen so they can see exactly what you’re doing while you talk.
- Invite other presenters to “come on your show” and talk/present to your audience.
- Have all your videos automatically archived and served in an archive on your website.
- Keep your visitors on your website, building your image, instead of sending them to a 3rd-party website to watch your live stream.
- No limitation on the number of visitors watching your live stream, unlike very expensive webinar systems.
How does it work?
- Visitors come to your webcast page, see your schedule and “wait” for the live streaming webcast to start.
- When you’re ready the webcast automatically begins on your webcast page and everyone “waiting” will automatically see it start.
- You can share your webcam so people can see you directly, and you can share your desktop screen or just one desktop application if you don’t want them to see your entire computer screen.
- Your visitors can type in questions, which you see on an admin panel along with all the attendees.
- You answer their questions live and build a relationship with all your followers.
- As soon as you begin the live stream it’s automatically recorded for you on your youtube channel.
- Once your webcast is complete, you can mark it as the one for people to watch when they visit your webcast page and you’re not broadcasting live.
- You can also add the webcast to your archive for your visitors to view it directly on your website at any time.
How much does it cost?
Other systems that (a) make your visitors go to a third-party website and sign up all over again also (b) cost $500 a month and (c) only allow 1,000 visitors to watch your live stream.
It’s bundled in as part of the base-package 20now membership account!
My personal sponsor has a huge 3500+ in his downline.
The spill over will be massive. And guess where its going?
Come and join us Now! and Get your Share.
“if you enjoyed our post, please consider sharing using the buttons below leaving any”-
Comments / Feedback / Suggestions… Thanks.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!